TRANSFORMING C: "Age Eraser" and Antioxidant Powerhouse
It is important to do your research before purchasing a Vitamin C product.
The most effective topical Vitamin C products for skin health must be:
- in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid or Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- at a concentration level between 10-22% (below 10% is not effective and above 22% is irritating and can’t be absorbed fully into the skin)
- in a serum (for the best penetration)
- in a stable and pure form
- packaged in a dark/opaque container to protect from UV degradation
- in a blend with other antioxidants (multiple antioxidants work synergistically helping each other acting more potently together than each on their own.)
Vitamin C in its basic state is very unstable (as are all antioxidants, by nature), and can become ineffective when exposed to UV light and oxygen.
Derma MD's Vitamin C Serums contain only stabilized forms of Vitamin C, so you know you are getting good value for your investment!
This serum contains a combination of water and oil-soluble vitamin C for excellent penetration. It is blended with additional antioxidants such as Astaxanthin, willow bark extract, vitamin E, grape seed, pomegranate, and cranberry seed extracts for collagen boosting abilities and powerful protection against free radicals.
Bilberry and bearberry extracts assist in lightening dark spots and brightening your complexion.
Always use antioxidants (under sunscreen) in the morning– to PROTECT during the day!