Treat Toddler Eczema with Natural Ingredients!
The "Soak & Seal" method of treating eczema is recommended to help dry skin & reduce flares. To get the full therapeutic benefit, have your child Soak & Seal often & follow these steps in order.
- Bath using lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes. Use a gentle cleanser (no soaps) & avoid scrubbing the affected skin.
- Pat the skin lightly with a towel leaving it slightly damp.
- Spray with SkinNUTRITION Probiotic Mist to help kill "bad bacteria" causing irritation.
- Within 3 minutes, liberally apply Soy Healing Moisturizer all over the child's body. It is important to apply the moisturizer within three minutes or the skin may become even drier.
- Wait a few minutes to let the moisturizer absorb into the skin before dressing.
Don't limit moisturizing to just bath time. Slather Soy Healing Moisturizer on your child throughout the day whenever their skin starts to itch or feel dry.
Your Skincare Expert: