How to do an acne facial at home with Derma MD Charcoal Mud Mask
This is a facial you can do at home and achieve similar results to having a professional facial. You can perform this facial in full or part 2 – 3 times a month. It will remove oil & impurities from the skin without drying. Skin texture will be improved, pores will appear smaller, redness diminished, and the skin will be rejuvenated.
1. Cleanse face with Wasabi Cleanser and pat dry.
Pretreat (Optional) – this will open up the pores allowing the charcoal mask to penetrate better.
- Apply a thin layer of Derma MD Avocado Pumpkin masque with a fan brush.
- Allow to process, dry & remain on the skin approximately 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove using tepid water & sponges or soft cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Apply a thin layer of Charcoal Mud Mask all over face & neck with hands or spatula. Leave on for approximately 10 – 20 minutes.
- Remove with tepid water thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Mist face with Wasabi Toner.
- Apply the following Derma MD products in order;
- Wasabi Gel – anti-bacterial will keep the pore clean of acne “P” bacteria
- Pink Silk – anti-inflammatory that will take down redness and sooth
- Ultra-Shield SPF 30 (during daylight hours)
Wasabi Cleanser AM/PM
Wasabi toner AM/PM
Pink Silk AM
Ultra Shield SPF 30 AM
Wasabi Gel or Pads (2 – 3 times per week) PM
Copper CoQ10 Moisturizer PM
Your Skincare Specialist