How to do a facial with Avocado Pumpkin Mask.
This facial treatment is designed for all ages and skin types including those with mild acne. You will experience improved texture, increased moisture, reduced redness & irritation and overall healthier skin tone.
- Pre-Treatment (Optional)
- Cleanse face with Derma MD Enzyme Cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply small amount of Micro-Peel Crème.
- Work the crème using small circular movements for 2-5 minutes. The pressure used will vary from light to strong depending on the skin type. (If too abrasive for sensitive skin, use a small amount of water softening the crystals in crème.) A facial brush may be used if available. Avoid getting into eyes.
- Clean with a warm shammy cloth or washcloth until all crystals are removed.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water
- Apply Green Tea Mist onto cotton ball or gauze and dab entire facial area. Avoid getting into eyes.
- Cleanse face with Derma MD Enzymatic Cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply a thin layer of Derma MD Avocado Mask with a fan brush.
- Allow to process, dry & remain on the skin approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove using warm, tepid water & sponges or soft cloth.
- Post Treatment
- Apply the following Derma MD products in order;
Ultra-Shield SPF 30 (during daylight hours)