This non-greasy everyday moisturizer is designed to protect the skin from sun from UVA/UVB damaging sun rays. Safe enough to be after post procedures, yet effectively moisturizes skin and excellent for sensitive skin. Combination of stable and reflective properties of Zinc Oxide, with natural UV diluting qualities of Octyl Methoxycinnamate, skin has broad spectrum coverage. Can be applied under makeup as a barrier.
Size: 1.5 oz (45 ml) Skin Types: All
- Provides exceptional Broad Spectrum UV protection
- Moisturizes and soothes skin
- Nourishes skin
- Two active ingredients are FDA approved and are the most effective UV protectors on the market
- Contains natural moisturizers
How to Use
Apply daily a.m. to face, neck (include ears), décolleté’, back of hands or any areas needing protection. Can be used immediately after post-laser procedures.
- Zinc Oxide Photostable mineral ingredient with a high refractive index. Helps to protect from both UVA & UVB rays of ultraviolet light.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate is an organic compound known to absorb UV rays, protecting from damage.
- Combination of both makes this formula maximized for protection.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 7%, Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%
Aqua, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, zinc oxide, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl dilaurate, cetearyl alcohol, beeswax, dimethicone, clyclomethicone, disopropyl adipate, hexylene glycol, PEG-40 stearate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, PEG-20, carnauba wax, dimethicone copolyol, PVP/eicosene copolymer, sorbitan tristearate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, steareth-100, laureth-7, C13-14 isoparaffin, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, polyacrylamide.